Thursday, October 7, 2010

Birthday Fun

I just want to Thank Everyone who made my big 21st Birthday so special. It was amazing!! I honestly have the bestest friends, and such an amazing family. The day started out with a cute decorated bathroom by my roommate Jacki. That afternoon my roommates/ best friends took me out to a local place 25 main for lunch and it was delicious.
Later on that night we had a bunch of friends come over for brownies, and ice cream. Of course they sang Happy Birthday then I got the biggest suprise of all. They had secretly bought my favorite dessert ( Pie) specifically Marie Calendars-Raspberry, and even baked it at a neighbors house so I would have no idea. All a long I just thought I was having brownies....Those little cuties.
The night ended with us girls cuddled up in our PJ's to a movie, and Presents of course!!
The fun was not over quite yet I headed home that weekend to celebrate with my family.
Once Again Thanks for such an Amazing Birthday. Oh and now there is not one thing I cant do...scary I am finally at that point. The Horizontial Drivers License is on its way!!
Now its Homecoming Week at Dixie which means as a student leader craziness and a whole lot of fun activites. I will have to post on that later.

2 comments: