I love the Holiday Season there is nothing better than just being at home and hanging out with the family. Thanksgiving break was so much fun, and I am so grateful to have such an amazing family to be able to spend time with. The week consisted of:
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Happy Birthday Chelsea!! I could not go today without giving a shout out to my best friend. So here is 22 things about Chelsea....
1. Today is Her 22nd Birthday, and so that means its her Golden Year!!
2. She was one of my very first college room mates, and we became such good friends.
3. She is such an amazing example to me.
4. She always gives the best advice, and knows exactly what to say to make me feel better.
5. She is serving her mission in California. Of course she is out kickin butt because that is just what chels does.
7. She has the strongest testiomony.
8. She is Hawaiian, but gets teased about being asian. In a loving way of course : )
9. She has an amazing singing voice.
10. She is such a hard worker.
11. She has such an amazing family. That I have had the privilege to spend time with.
12. She is always up for a good sneak out.
13. She has a love for older people, and has the best stories.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Let me tell you about Tiffany Thompson. Our parents became friends right after they got married so we have been life long family friends. She is about a year and half younger than I am so I have literally known her my whole life. We always just say we are cousins or practically sisters. I have so many fun memories with the Thompson family here are just a few:
Many intense games of steal the flag
Sleepovers on the Tramp
Bike Rides on Sundays to each others homes
Mini Golf and Iceberg
Well on November 6, 2010 Tiffany married her best friend in the Vernal Utah Temple. She of course looked beautiful, and I also got the chance to be one of the bridesmaid's. The whole weekend was such a party being able to be a part of the special day as well as spending time with the family and friends. I am so happy for them, and cant wait for their new adventure together.
Ok let me tell you about how bad I have always wanted to catch someones wedding bouquet because serioulsy this has been a big thing for me. Honestly there is really only a period of time where you are eligable to stand in the bouquet toss because it really doesn't count unless your at least 18. That has also been a pet peeve of mine why is it that a 12 year old needs to catch the bouquet...they dont. Trust me I have tried a few times to catch it, and have always failed. Well at Tiffanys wedding it was finally a success. Yes, thats right I caught the bouquet!!! So I guess we will just have to see what happens.
I just love this girl.
We have so many fun memories, and I can't wait for all the memories still ahead.
Congratulations Nolan and Tiffany Sprosty!!