Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding

Let me tell you about Tiffany Thompson. Our parents became friends right after they got married so we have been life long family friends. She is about a year and half younger than I am so I have literally known her my whole life. We always just say we are cousins or practically sisters. I have so many fun memories with the Thompson family here are just a few:
Playing house
 Playing jobs
 Many intense games of steal the flag
 Sleepovers on the Tramp
 Deep Conversations
 Bike Rides on Sundays to each others homes
 Mini Golf and Iceberg
Well on November 6, 2010 Tiffany married her best friend in the Vernal Utah Temple. She of course looked beautiful, and I also got the chance to be one of the bridesmaid's. The whole weekend was such a party being able to be a part of the special day as well as spending time with the family and friends. I am so happy for them, and cant wait for their new adventure together.


Ok let me tell you about how bad I have always wanted to catch someones wedding bouquet because serioulsy this has been a big thing for me. Honestly there is really only a period of time where you are eligable to stand in the bouquet toss because it really doesn't count unless your at least 18. That has also been a pet peeve of mine why is it that a 12 year old needs to catch the bouquet...they dont. Trust me I have tried a few times to catch it, and have always failed. Well at Tiffanys wedding it was finally a success. Yes, thats right I caught the bouquet!!! So I guess we will just have to see what happens.
I just love this girl.
We have so many fun memories, and I can't wait for all the memories still ahead.
Congratulations Nolan and Tiffany Sprosty!!

2 comments:

  1. Well I caught my first bouquet a year ago, but I mostly just found it embarrassing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you didn't hurt anyone in the process!!!

    ReplyDelete