Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sisters Weekend

Last Weekend I had a girls weekend with my sisters. Let me just tell you that I seriously love them. We always have so much fun together, and we laugh at every little thing. Of course we always bring back old memories or funny stories to make fun of each other. The weekend started with Linnea running a 5k because she is good at life like that. Me and B of course are just the best cheerleaders ever. That afternoon we ended up at the what women want expo which its always fun to go and browse. Note to Self: Dont go unless you have money to spend. They had so many cute things, but dont worry I didnt buy one thing. That night we went and saw THRILLER!! Which it was amazing if any one has never seen it I would highly recommend it. Its a fun event that gets you in the mood for Halloween.


The night ended with ice cream from Krave and a trip to Arbys. Yes, it was in that order. We also decided to buy matching PJ bottoms just because we are kind of cool like that. We of course stayed up late doing a face mask and watching a chick flick. We also just got to catch up on life with school, boys, and etc.
Love you both tons. Thanks for the best weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I still have NEVER been to Thriller and I've lived here my whole life!! I'm glad you girls had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are the most stylish sisters ever!! always looking so cute! Next time I;m in Utah we need to go shopping so you can pick out some cute things for me..

    ReplyDelete