51 Things about the one and only!!
Brought to you by your kiddos.
1. He was born on January 30, 1960
2. He is the oldest of 7 boys
3. He was in the Navy
4. He has a tattoo of popeye the sailor
5. Swears like one too
6. Was a convert to the church
7. He received his mission call while in the navy off the coast of Beirutlebanon
8. Served his mission in Salt Lake City, Utah
9. After his mission he moved back out, and has been here ever since
10. Married the best mom around on May 28, 1988
11. They got married with out meeting each others families...crazy if you ask me
12. Graduated from BYU in mechanical engineering
13. Grew up in Michigan
14. Is a huge fan of the University of Michigan- hence the big M on his back windsheild
15. Owner of a nice saturn vue. Funny Story
16. Mickey Mouse Fan (just come see our basement)
17. He is a good cook, and has quite a few specialties
18. Kind of a perfectionist
19. Always up for a lunch or dinner date
21. Works at Flowserve
22. A big tease
23. Pepsi or Coke Drinker
24. Has some mad pool and foosball skills which have come out in many family competitions
25. If he wants it he will buy it simple as that
26. Taken us on the best vacations ever
30. His gets kind of a funny accent when he talks to foreigners. He will never admit it, but its pretty funny.
31. He is a yankees fan
32.He is our number one fan. Has said on more than one occasion we would be smart to pick him as our MVP
33. He is known for a fast temper followed by a quick sorry- just ask Steven
36. He likes to blame bad smells on the cows in the back yard
37. He cant walk into a convient store at a gas station with out walking out with some type of drink, snack, or candy. I will admit it has worked in our favor multiple times
38. His initials spell HUG
39. He can get a tad impatient
41. You can almost always count on him to say YES
42. He is really down to earth and can get along with alot of people
43. He can be very opinionated
44. He can talk his way out of anything
45. He can always carry out a good lie
46. He is really funny, and can make anyone laugh
47. He always knows what to say to make you feel better
48. You can always count on him to answer your phone call
49. He is one damn good looking dad
50. Father of four of the best kiddos around
51. Happy Birthday to the best Dad ever!! We sure do love you.
Monday, January 24, 2011
I am hooked!!
Monday, January 3, 2011
I love winter, and guess what it has offically began!! So that means all of my favorite winter activities. It was so nice to be able to have a couple weeks off of school, and yes I survived finals!! The holiday season has come and gone just that fast. Christmas was fantastic!! It was such a nice relaxing time with the family, and time spent reflecting on the life of Christ and the true meaning of Christmas.
My Chistmas suprises consisted of
a RED kitchen aid which I love- the things you want when you get older
Perfume and a cute new Purse
A new ski coat, and snowpants
Lets just say we were spoiled. Thanks so much Mom and Dad.
I am so blessed.
Of Course a Temple Square Visit to see the Lights.
Kind of a Must.
And last but not least skiing. I LOVE skiing, and the season is in full swing. Lets just say I am going to be spending as much time on the slopes that I can.
Of course we rang in a new year. What an amazing year it has been. It constisted of times of fun, disappointment, change, laughter, and many memories.
2011 here we come, and I cant wait to see whats in store.