Monday, January 10, 2011

The End

 Its offical I ended my wonderful semester on student governement. Its crazy what happens in life, and exactly what you honestly dont think will end up happening. I had such a hard time letting go of this wonderful opportunity, but yes it was my decision. It seems that more and more lately I am having to choose between two good things. Honestly I really have done what I feel is right, but I cant help but remember all of my crazy memories and fun times with such an awesome bunch. It really has helped me so much to develop certain skills, and be more involved than I ever thought. I have made some of the best friends, and it has truly been a semester to remember.  




Abby, Thomas, Cody, Bryan, Jess, RaCail, Eli, Mikai, Anna, Stef, Carissa, Nat, Tanya, Donna, and
of course all of the commitee members.
I love you all, and thanks for all of the fun memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment