Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Festivities!!

I love winter, and guess what it has offically began!! So that means all of my favorite winter activities. It was so nice to be able to have a couple weeks off of school, and yes I survived finals!! The holiday season has come and gone just that fast. Christmas was fantastic!! It was such a nice relaxing time with the family, and time spent reflecting on the life of Christ and the true meaning of Christmas.
 My Chistmas suprises consisted of
a RED kitchen aid which I love- the things you want when you get older
Costco Membership
Perfume and a cute new Purse
A new ski coat, and snowpants
Lets just say we were spoiled. Thanks so much Mom and Dad.
I am so blessed.


Of Course a Temple Square Visit to see the Lights.
Kind of a Must.

Snowshoeing.

And last but not least skiing. I LOVE skiing, and the season is in full swing. Lets just say I am going to be spending as much time on the slopes that I can.
Of course we rang in a new year. What an amazing year it has been. It constisted of times of fun, disappointment, change, laughter, and many memories.
2011 here we come, and I cant wait to see whats in store.


No comments:

Post a Comment