Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Home for the Holidays

I love the Holiday Season there is nothing better than just being at home and hanging out with the family. Thanksgiving break was so much fun, and I am so grateful to have such an amazing family to be able to spend time with.  The week consisted of:

A yummy Thanksgiving Feast, and yes I sure did get my share of pie!! It does just happen to be my favorite part of the whole entire meal.

Black Friday Shopping
Which I love for some reason. I may or may not have splurged on some pretty cute pea coats....lets face it I love them.


Suprise Tickets from the Parents to see the Radio City Rockettes the Chirstmas Spectaular.
It was amazing, and such a good way to kick off the Christmas season.


Pool and Foosball tournments
Family Trip to Cinemark to see Unstoppable
Getting the house all decorated for Christmas
Fabric Store with my mom to start some cute sewing projects
 Lets face it when we all get together its just a party with laughs and fun memories.
What a week now if I thought this was a blast Christmas Break is three whole weeks with this wonderful family. I love you all, and I cant wait!!


1 comment:

  1. Linds, can I just tell you that you are BEAUTIFUL...??!! My goodness. I just love ya. And I miss you a ton. Hope school/life in Dixie is going well!

    ReplyDelete