Sunday, November 21, 2010

11/22/2010

  Happy Birthday Chelsea!! I could not go today without giving a shout out to my best friend. So here is 22 things about Chelsea....
1. Today is Her 22nd Birthday, and so that means its her Golden Year!! 
2. She was one of my very first college room mates, and we became such good friends.
3. She is such an amazing example to me.
4. She always gives the best advice, and knows exactly what to say to make me feel better. 
5. She is serving her mission in California. Of course she is out kickin butt because that is just what chels does.

6. She has the biggest heart of any one I know.
7. She has the strongest testiomony.
8. She is Hawaiian, but gets teased about being asian. In a loving way of course : )
9. She has an amazing singing voice.
10. She is such a hard worker.
11. She has such an amazing family. That I have had the privilege to spend time with.


12. She is always up for a good sneak out.
13. She has a love for older people, and has the best stories.
14. She is a world traveler, and has been some amazing places such as Africa, Mexico, Thailand, and many more.
15. She is a service girl.
16. She can pick out anyones little quarks.
17. She has a love for boating.
18. She is always up for a good girls day with shopping, going out to eat, and way to much candy.
19. She loves the office, and glee
20. She knows all the words to quite a few rap songs.
21. She has the cutest style, and is just so dang pretty.
22. She is my Best Friend, and I just love her so much. We have so many fun memories together.

2 comments:

  1. I must agree at how fantastic my other asian is;) This is such a thoughtful post Linds. She would LOVE to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... I love Chels!! I miss her!!

    ReplyDelete