Monday, April 18, 2011

My Bestest Friend

 Miss Kortney Brooke Walker,

Guess what my friend its your birthday!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY pretty girl. Man, its crazy how fast time is going 22 years old girl what the heck. Here goes yet another birthday shout out to one of my best friends. I wanted to let you know how much I love you serioulsy. We have been life long friends, and I cant believe how many fun times we have had. First of all you are gorgeous, and have the cutest style. Your fashion sense is impeccable, and if I could trade wardrobes with anyone it would be you. You are quite the seamstress, and honestly kort your could make millions if you started your own clothing line...consider it would you? Also, I would definitely would have to be a part of the whole process. Your all grown up, and have a real job. Which one day the rest of us will catch on. As of now your kicking butt at Lehi High School oh and not to mention your one of the cheer coaches. I have never laughed so hard with someone as I do with you. What is it about us being together that calls for amazing funny stories after the fact? Kort, I just have to mention some of our crazy times because that makes us the friends we are today. Our parents meet when we were just little tots, and we have clicked every sense. No matter how long we go with out seeing each other its like we've never missed a beat. I cant even count how many sleep overs we have had its been that many. I always consume way to much junk food when we are together, but thats the whole fun it. I am almost positive your stairs are a little worn down because of how many times we went down them in our sleeping bags. Party in the USA will always make me think of you no matter what. We always just have so much fun wether its being lazy in our PJ's, shopping, going out to Dinner. So " your going to need a size four..." oh and " do you like corn, beans, lettuce, and bbq sauce..." Ha Ha oh my gosh. I cant even begin to write down all our inside jokes. I still blame you and Linnea for my preschool romance not ever progressing any further. Just so you know K is definitely a cuter letter. I love you Kortney so thanks for always being there for me. I sure hope you have the best day ever. I sure wish I could be there to party hard with you so celebrate enough for the both of us. I will have to make it up to you. Thanks for all of the laughs, crazy fun times, and I cant wait for all the memories still ahead.

Love, Linds


1 comment:

  1. ahhh, i'd like to cry right now!! i miss you sooo much! you are the best. at least i got to spend the day with your other half, and have of my best friends with me for my birthday. can't wait to see you friday!! love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete