Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Guess where I went

I got the chance to be in the audience of this show. A few months ago my good friends Toree and Lauren decided to sign up for the chance to receive tickets to the Ellen Degeneres show. Lucky for me sometimes its all about who you know so I was invited to head with them to California. We had four tickets so I invited my little sister to tag along as well. We made it a weekend getaway. Needless to say 4 girls in Southern California equals nothing shy of a good time. Saturday we made our way to Knotts Berry Farm an amusement park is kind of a must. Honestly, who doesn't love roller coasters?!
Toree, Me, Lauren

Me, Toree, Lauren, and B
Once again you cant go to California without spending the day on the beach. Of course we laid out at Huntington Beach. I dont know why we (I) always have the learn the importance of sunscreen the hard way. You think I would catch on after all these years. Monday we made our way over to the Ellen Studio the guests of the show were Hayden Panettiere, Khloe and Lamar Odom, and my personal favorite Jamie Foxx!! He was just so chill, interactive with the audience, and hilarious.
Of course the trip involved tons of laughs, good memories, and way to much food!!
Thats the whole fun of it right?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment