Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gotta Love Them

For Mother's Day we booked a family picture for my mom. Seeing that since its going to be the last one we have for at least 18 months it was kind of appropriate. Of course we all got dressed up in are very best, and smiled for the camera.
Now for the finished product... The Grimes Family Photo's-
June of 2011






I can't even describe how much I love my family. They truly are such a blessing, and I couldn't have asked for a better one. We all have crazy different personalities, and attitudes but that's what makes them my family. Not to mention they have seen me at my all time lows and highs. I cant even begin to express how grateful I am that each one of them are in my life. You each have taught me so much, and I look up to all of you. You have always been my number one support system, and I love the relationships I have with each one you. 


2 comments:

  1. Linds. You. Are. Gorgeous. SERIOUSLY! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Linds! I bet your cute mama cried, too! Great-looking family. Miss you already! Can't wait to ship off goodies and "have a missionary out"! Love your guts.

    ReplyDelete