Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This is IT!!

Oh my gosh I cant even believe it!! This last week has been a crazy, emotional, and exciting all at the same time. Its so hard to describe how it feels. I have been running around like a mad person this past week doing all of my errands and going from one list to another. At the same time it has been such a good week spending time with family and friends. First off I got to spend a little one on one time with the bro we went and hiked battle creek falls, and then we went out for ice cream.

Then Monday night B had a dance performance she is at a dance camp so she will not be able to attend the MTC on Wednesday. I had to say goodbye to her early and that was rough. My sisters are my best friends, and I dont know what I would do with out each of them. Of couse I was an emotional mess.. Suprise, Suprise what else is new.



I am proud to say that I am pretty much organized and ready to go!!  I feel like I am finally at the point where I am just ready to see what this next 18 months has in store. Let the adventure begin!!
Of course the goodbyes are never easy, and I am going to miss everyone more than I can even say. I have gotten the chance to make all my last phone calls to family and friends. Right now its all for the best, and that is exactly what the lord has in store for me is the BEST.  Today June 21, 2011 at 7:00pm is when I offically get set apart as a missionany. Then on June 22, 2011 a day that has been talked about for months now at 12:45pm my family is going to drop me off at the Provo MTC. This is going to be my official last blog post before I turn it over to my sister to keep record of this amazing experience. So stay tuned.
SEATTLE HERE I COME!!!
I love you all. I can't thank you enough for your support, and joining me on this journey.

1 comment: