Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Feliz Navidad!

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!
 
Good Morning to my favorite people ever!! To think that our christmas is being spread all over this year a piece in Utah, a piece in Seattle, and a Piece in Chile!!! Well fam to my suprise we were allowed to use the family history center to email home. Which totally stinks that they couldn't have told us that last week. Well this has been such an amazing week. Its crazy how fast it has gone. So Thursday night we go and check that mail, and in the mail box were my travel plans!!! Its officially right around the corner. Well family I know you are all enjoying a wonderful day in Park City!! Nice to know that the traditions haven't been broken. As far as plans we have we are being very well taken care of. Tonight we are having a dinner with a sweet lady named Beatriz who is from Columbia. She has lived her since March, and it is pretty much just her and her son so we got a invite to have dinner with them. She works on Sundays so she is less active, but we see her every week, and she is such a sweet heart. Then we also found out that a few families in our spanish group are having a get togther so we are making an apperance to that as well. We are going to try and get Beatriz to join in as well so she can get to know some more people. As of this moment its kind of up in the air. I am still not sure about tomorrow we are trying to get in all figured out, and its a bit more complicated than I would have liked. Just because we have been given some "rules" which I am taking more as guidelines, but don't worry I am just not 100% sure whats going on, but soon enough. I am so happy that Steven gets to skype home. Really the best part of Christmas is being able to call home, and this is his first phone call home!!! Well family I have a few things to fill you in on, but it will just be so much better in person. We got a challenge at the end of October to read the Book of Mormon as a mission before the end of the year. Yep we have a little reading schedule and everything. Anyway I was reading in Helaman about the signs that Samuel the Lamanite gave for the birth of chirst. I love Helaman Chapter 14 vs 3 where it explains that the sign will come the night before to give people the warning that the next day one of the greatest events would occur. I was thinking about that a lot, and how we are always given the signs even right before to let us know of the events, and amazing miracles that are to occur. I was thinking about the signs that we have now signs of Chirstmas such as the nativity, trees, stars, and everything else. How each represents something special. Then we have the signs of the restored gospel, and even more evidence of the love the god has for us, and the miracles he continues to work in each of our lives. So this Chirstmas Season you can recognize the "signs" in your life that let you feel of the love, and the miracles that we each have. Well family keep enjoying the Chirstmas Season, and know that I love you all so much!!! So I will talk to you TOMORROW!!!! Just know I love you all so much, and am so grateful for each one of you!!!  FELIZ NAVIDAD DE SEATTLE CON MUCHISIMO AMOR Hermana Grimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment