Friday, February 18, 2011

2/19/2011

Happy Birthday Jacki!! Here goes another birthday shout to one of my very best friends.
20 things that I love about you.
1. Today is your 20th Birthday!! No longer a teen....yahoo!!
2. She has a soon to be husband... Kade Erickson
3. On June 2, 2011 she gets to marry her best friend and will change her name to Jacki Erickson
4. She is a volleyball star.
5. She has such a good singing voice.
6. She is a syrup snob...this is meant in the most loving way possible. She can't have store bought syrup it has to be homemade.
7. She is a planner!!
8. She goes into detail when she tells stories. Which I love because me and her actually share this trait in common. So if you ask us to share a story be prepared to get comfortable.
9. She has the strongest testimony, and is always willing to share it.
10. She has an amazing family, and I have had the privillege to be able to spend time with them on more than one occasion.
11. She has the cutest style ever.
12. She has a secret love for being a fashion consultant. Has helped put some of the cutest outfits together for all different sorts of occasions.
13. She gives such good advice, and will tell you how it is. She always says a good friends tells you what you want to hear your best friend tells you what you need to hear.
14. She is so sincere, and when she gives compliments you know she 100% means every word.

15. She is such a hard worker.
16. She is a smarty pants, and is does what ever she needs to get things done.
17. She probably functions on fewer hours of sleep than any other person I know.
18. She is always up for something fun.
19. She is one of the funnest people I know. I think she is funny, and she thinks she funny so just take our word for it.
20. She is the best room mate, and one of the bestest friends I have. Thanks for always being there for me Jacki, and for all of the fun memories. I sure do love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment