Thursday, February 24, 2011

Girls Weekend!!

Well you see I have this great job where I pretty much work every weekend which is fine because I cant complain about earning money. The only problem is when there is a three day weekend that means all the roomies head home which equals me being alone. So I convinced my mother to escape the cold weather to come and spend time with her favorite daughter. Of course she ended up coming, but not only that I found out last minute that B and Linnea were tagging along.  So i guess you could say we ended up having the ultimate girls weekend. Friday night was spent catching up on just boys, school, friends, and just life in general. Saturday the weather was kind of crap so we went a movie. Came home and made ourselves a nice steak dinner. Then we spent the rest of the night doing manicures, eating way to much junk food, and chick flicks!!

Linnea ended up having to work on monday so she left first thing sunday morning with a friend. I made B and my mom tag along to my singles ward. Great meeting lets just say B always likes to be a goof I mean just look at our cute sister picture above. All in all great weekend filled with way to many laughs and of course more inside jokes. I cant expect anything less when us girls get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment