Monday, May 30, 2011

My Little Sis

Miss Rebecca Lee Grimes,
Guess what on May 30, 1994 this pretty girl was born!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!! I can't believe your already 17 where the heck does time go....seriously?! I of course could not go today with out writing a little note, and letting you know how much I love you. Here goes yet another Birthday shout out to my favorite little sis. B, I just love you. First off your so dang funny, and you can always make somebody laugh. You are on the high school drill team. You are quite the dancer, and I wish I could dance half as good as you. Maybe one day you will actually enjoy dancing in front of your family at any given time..ha ha.

You have so many clothes in your closet its insane. You might be one of the most particular people about your clothes that I know. I mean your closet is color coordinated. You always have the cutest outfits. When she grows up she wants to be a hair stylest. She is quite the makeup artist, and I know I can always count on you to make me look good. I have never met anyone with a bigger sweet tooth than you, you pretty much like anything and everything with sugar.

Sharks are not your thing. In the winter you can find her cruising down the ski slopes. In the summer you can always find her outside catching some sun rays. School for you is six hours of social time. I am sure if that was a class you would have passed with flying colors I mean that is the whole reason you go....right?!  You are quite the social butterfly. She might be the most gullible person I know other than me we actually share this trait in common. You are the queen of pulling funny faces in pictures. You and I kick butt at the fish face.

 B, I know I can always come talk to you. Even if you say name that movie in serious conversations. Speaking of movies half of her vocabulary consists of movie lines. You might be the one person on this planet that I have the most inside jokes with. I mean just to name a few..."Where's the oranges, Red Robin...enough said, True True False False...middle finger."  Oh man I dont think I ever laugh so hard with someone as I do with you. You are quite the bed hog, but some how I still enjoy having sleepovers. Rebecca you are gorgeous!! You have the prettiest smile. I know I can always come talk to you even if you give me a hard time for going into way to much detail. We have so many fun memories, and I am so blessed to have such a sister like you. I love you so much. I hope you have the best birthday!!

Love Always, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment