Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What a Week

Ok I must say I am just a little behind, but I have to blog about this week because seriously it was quite the week. Well it was finals week for some of course since I didnt go to school this semester it wasnt really a huge deal for me. With that being said finals week means the end of the semester which means change. Of course change is a hard thing, and most of the time I don't really like it. All in all it does happen to be part of life. This happend to be the last week of  this group of girls being my roomies. We all reached that point in our lives for us to head on different paths with graduating, missions, and weddings. Lucky for me I have established life long friendships with these girls.
So naturally we have to party it up. Monday night was the closing BBQ with the ward, and after we decided to have a pool party. Seven girls, music, water, and a camera equals an absolute blast. Tuesday we hit the gym for a zumba class. I mean who wouldn't want to dance to make a complete fool out of themselves and burn some calories?!  
Wendnesday Toree, Lou, Whit, and I decided we wanted to hike the narrows which is just some big crack in the red rocks. Anyway we have done this multiple times before, and this time we may or may not have had a little run in with the cops. Of course me being the type of person who never gets herself in trouble I might have had a small little panic attack. Luckily for us we just got a warning since we were up there after dusk. In our defense it was dusk when we started. Lets just say I have the greatest friends ever, and every adventure we end up with crazy fun pictures which I happen to love.

Thursday was cinco de mayo so naturally we treated ourselfs to a little mexican food followed by ice cream from cold stone. Whatever excuse
we can find to go out on the town is perfectly fine with me plus who wouldnt want to have a little fiesta.

Friday morning I worked at the crack of dawn, and I happend to be heading home for the weekend. When I returned my dear sweet room mate Jacki was going to be all moved home. I had to wake her up give her a hug and say goodbye. Which I happen to HATE goodbyes. I seriously love this girl we have had so many memories. I am going to miss her like crazy, but I can not wait for her wedding!! Like I mentioned I made my way up north to Provo. I met up with Kort and Linnea we grabbed dinner at chilis then had a sleepover filled with catching up on all sorts of girl talk.
Saturday May 7, 2011 I went through the Mount Timpanogos Temple for my first time. I had such an amazing experience and so many people that I love there to support me. I truly am so blessed to have the gospel in my life. I am so grateful for the chance that I have to teach the gospel to the people of Seattle only 35 MORE DAYS!! Where is time going?! Let the countdown begin.

1 comment: